Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14, 2009-Today Is My Birthday


Well, another year has come and gone. Today is my birthday and I am very glad. As always, I can't remember how old I am. My given name is Sharon Kay Bonner. I got lots of greetings today. Don and Rusty gave me two great birthday cards. Kristin and all the Smedley/Spadaro kids called and sang Happy Birthday with an added Cha-Cha-Cha. My Aunt Poppy and Uncle Joe called with wishes. My Mom who is 85 called this morning. I received cards from Brad, Alison and a great one from Henry. Chris and Kim sent me Facebook wishes and Keaton wished me Happy Birthday on a video. My insurance man sent a greeting. Nina and Harold sent me a birthday card. My sister Charisse sent me a birthday wish. It was all fun. I wonder if they know how old I really am? Well, just so you'll know I was once a young person, you can see this picture of me.
P.S.-November 15-There are at least two people who know how old I really am. One is my friend Shirley and the other my brother David. Today they both sent me an audio of the Beatles song, "When I'm 64".





No comments: